Love, Tanya By Tanya Burr | Book Review

Summary:


Hi everyone and welcome to my book! It's really close to my heart because it's inspired by my journey to becoming confident and feeling happy about who I am. I wanted to write the book to share the things I've learnt with you - to reveal my top tips on fashion, beauty, love, friendship and YouTube... and loads more! Plus there is room for you to list your own hopes and dreams alongside mine - so get creative and get involved! I'd love it if this book became a keepsake you can treasure for years to come and learn to love yourself along the way - like I have. I hope you enjoy it!



Author: 

Tanya Burr

Publisher:

Penguin UK



Release Date:

29th January 2015

No. of Pages:

304



There is absolutely nothing wrong with a book being written by a ghost writer as long as, I think, you’re upfront about it, and reading this book, you can definitely hear Tanya throughout so it isn’t a problem.

I think the book is very well structured and every chapter felt like it was at the right place in the book. I got to know a lot more facts about Tanya than through her videos, so it kept the book very intriguing. The book is written in the order of anecdote, advice and a notes section for you to fill in yourself. I think this is a useful things and it makes it even more accessible. 


Tanya’s writing is very straight forward, honest, easy to read, and though not poetic or in line for a literary prize, it’s just something easy to get through - which I believe is the point. 

Tanya talks about growing up in Norfolk. She had a very normal childhood, but her teen years were ridden with anxiety and panic attacks, something which I can very much relate to. 

I would definitely recommend this book to any teen or young adult who enjoys Tanya’s videos and wants to learn a little more about her. It is a very nice, calming and light read full of advice. 



Comments

Popular Posts