Lass Naturals Activated Charcoal Soap | Review
Lass Cosmetics is a well known brand owned by the company Ram Lal Inder Lal which was incorporated in 1975 by Late Mr Ram Lal Jain and Mr. Inder Lal Jain. It has all the necessary statutory approvals from the Government of India. Legal Status of Firm: Private Ltd. Co. Registered under Indian Companies Act 1956. The company is based in India with our HQs is Delhi. Their products are made from naturally derived ingredients and are completely safe for use. Trusted by thousands of people across the nation, their products are trust worthy, reliable and effective.
Activated Charcoal is super antioxidant it neutralizes and absorbs impurities from pollution, toxins to cleanse the skin, unclog pores and remove deeper impurities and dead skin cells. Leaving supple, clean, detoxified and smooth skin.
The Lass Naturals Activated Charcoal Soap comes in a clear plastic wrapped sheet with product information on it.
INR 85 for 125g
Available online at:Lass Cosmetics
Activated Charcoal Soap ( With Aloe Vera)Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Cotton Seed Oil, Sugar, Activated Charcoal, Aloe Vera Juice, Wheat Germ Oil, Rose Water.
How to use:
- Firmly hold Lass handmade soap, as it may slip from your hands.
- Then run it all over your body, covering yourself in suds.
- Then thoroughly rinse your self off.
- The scent of Lass Naturals Activated Charcoal Soap is like minty and it is so refreshing.
- It doesn't breakout or dries out my skin
- This soap removes all the dirt and impurities from my face.
- It also helps in preventing the recurrence of acne.
- It cleanse my skin so well even in winters.
- Easily available
- Cruelty free
- 100% organic
- Does not dry out the skin
- No parabens
- Lathers decently
- Makes skin soft and radiant
Would I repurchase this?